From Safer nicotine wiki
- Nicotine inhibits ovarian cancer cell ERK and p38 MAPK signaling.
- Nicotine inhibits ovarian cancer proliferation and spheroid invasion.
- PDF Version
- Citation: Sarah J. Harmych, Jay Kumar, Mesa E. Bouni, Deborah N. Chadee, Nicotine inhibits MAPK signaling and spheroid invasion in ovarian cancer cells, Experimental Cell Research, Volume 394, Issue 1, 2020, 112167, ISSN 0014-4827, doi: 10.1016/j.yexcr.2020.112167.
- Acknowledgements: This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health [R15 CA199164] and [R15 CA241898] to D.N.C.
- Keywords: Nicotine, Ovarian cancer, Spheroid, MAPK, Invasion