Translations:Nicotine therapeutic benefits/94/en
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The e-cigarette can reduce desire to smoke and nicotine withdrawal symptoms 20 minutes after use.
- The nicotine content in this respect may be more important for males.
- The first study to demonstrate that the nicotine e-cigarette can improve working memory.
- PDF Version
- Citation: Dawkins, L., Turner, J., Hasna, S., & Soar, K. (2012). The electronic-cigarette: Effects on desire to smoke, withdrawal symptoms and cognition. Addictive Behaviors, 37(8), 970–973. doi:10.1016/j.addbeh.2012.03.004
- Electronic Cigarette Company (TECC) supplied the e-cigarettes and cartridges for this study. TECC had no involvement in the design or conduct of the study.