Guide to Main Categories
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These categories will take you to lists of all our pages belonging to each category.
Associated with TC/PH and THR
- This category is a collection of people who have worked for or served on the boards of tobacco control / public health organizations or governmental departments. They have shown support for tobacco harm reduction products or have done research showing the advantages of THR over smoking.
Consumer Advocacy Organizations
- Creators of Blogs, Videos, etc.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- See also: FAQ's from advocacy organizations
Media - Movies, Videos, Vlogs, Blogs, OpEds, News, etc.
- A collection of positive information about ENDS, that aren't studies
- Goes to prove you can't believe everything you hear.
People of note
- Advocates, Scientists, Writers, and others who's effort involves nicotine.
- People and organizations who influence or create THR and Tobacco regulations
- Important information on how to use safer nicotine products to prevent accidents, injuries, fires, or death
Studies, Surveys, and Papers
- Science, science, and more science!
- Glossary, Acronyms, and Abbreviations
Tobacco control groups
- Groups working to end smoking (and sometimes safer nicotine products.
Tobacco Harm Reduction Advocacy Groups
- Groups who's mission is to reduce the harm caused by smoking.