< a little about us >
Right To Vape is an international database and repository. It contains testimonials of adults who have switched from combustible and unsafe oral tobacco products to safer nicotine alternatives. Any adult who has successfully made the switch is encouraged to share their story for the world to see. YOUR story shows public health officials and organisations that:
• WE are adults
• We have the RIGHT to make informed decisions for our health
• We ARE the evidence that safer alternatives work
• We are NOT going to be silenced
You are free to write your own story and include or exclude any details as you like. However, if you would like a few suggestions, below is a list of questions to consider:
• How long did you smoke?
• How long ago did you start using a smoke-free alternative?
• What methods (NRT, Chantix, counseling, etc.) did you use to try to quit smoking before switching to a smoke-free alternative?
• What changes in the quality of your life (both positive and negative) have you noticed since adopting the smoke-free alternative?
CAPHRA (www.caphraorg.net) and CASAA (www.casaa.org) have joined together to maintain this international database of consumer testimonials. Any queries, please email: email@example.com