From Safer nicotine wiki
Studies, Surveys, Papers, and Case Studies
- Sometimes it's necessary to view the PDF version to access the full study.
- This page is for referencing the possible benefits of Smokeless tobacco - Loose Tobacco (Dip/Chew) products vs. smoking cigarettes.
- If you'd prefer someone else to add a study to a topic, there is a subject section called "Suggested studies to add to this page". You may put the link in that section for one of the regular page editors to address.
- PAGE EDITORS - Please only add Studies, Surveys, Papers in this format to keep page consistent for all viewers.
- Year (list new to old) Name of Study (In link format to the study)
- Note here if animal study (leave blank if not)
- Brief Summary
- Link to PDF Version
- Acknowledgements (funded by, helped by)
HELP WANTED: We are looking for a volunteer to research the possible THR benefits of Smokeless Tobacco - Loose Tobacco (Dip/Chew) and enter them on this page
Suggested studies to add to this page
- Click on the category link below for more studies by topic on Smokeless Tobacco and Nicotine.