- Help page
- Discussion Tag svg invalid Tag path invalid Tag svg invalid Tag path invalid Tag path invalid
Permission to reproduce and modify text on Wikipedia has already been granted to anyone anywhere by the authors of individual articles as long as such reproduction and modification complies with licensing terms.
Some images have limitations on their use. They may belong to the owner of the image. Wikimedia Foundation has the rights to the trademarked Wikipedia and Wikimedia logo.
- Permission is granted to copy, distribute, and/or modify Wikipedia's text under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License and, unless otherwise noted, the GNU Free Documentation License. unversioned, with no invariant sections, front-cover texts, or back-cover texts.
- A copy of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License is included in the section entitled "Wikipedia:Text of Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License"
- A copy of the GNU Free Documentation License is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".
- Content on Wikipedia is covered by disclaimers.
The English text of the CC BY-SA and GFDL licenses is the only legally binding restriction between authors and users of Wikipedia content. What follows is our interpretation of CC BY-SA and GFDL, as it pertains to the rights and obligations of users and contributors.